2010 Journey

#9 Dodge

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the 2010 Journey today. It seems like there is no more two tones interior (or maybe it is now an option)!? It looks more upscale with all black leather on the R/T. The seats and the interior door panel are all black, the rear headrests are now adjustable and they changed the front headrests with some kind of protective headrests. The armrest in front is now with leather on the SXT (maybe with some options) and the V6 is now an option on the SXT. And they should have changed a little bit more the options because when we bought our 2009 Journey, there was no 4 cylindre SXT and the fog lights were only available with 19 inch wheels. Now, fog lights is a single option. It should have more differences, but this the ones I saw when I looked at the 2010 Journey in the dealership parking.

I saw the 2010 Journey today. It seems like there is no more two tones interior (or maybe it is now an option)!? It looks more upscale with all black leather on the R/T. The seats and the interior door panel are all black, the rear headrests are now adjustable and they changed the front headrests with some kind of protective headrests. The armrest in front is now with leather on the SXT (maybe with some options) and the V6 is now an option on the SXT. And they should have changed a little bit more the options because when we bought our 2009 Journey, there was no 4 cylindre SXT and the fog lights were only available with 19 inch wheels. Now, fog lights is a single option. It should have more differences, but this the ones I saw when I looked at the 2010 Journey in the dealership parking.

I am going to see if it is a posiblity to swap the rear adjustable headrests fromt he 10's to the 09's....it might help solve problems with people with children like me.