New wipers

bossk

Time to get a set of new wiper blades already and it seems most manufacturers don't even list the journey on their sites to get a model number. I'm looking to get some rainx latitude or similar if anyone knows what kind/size to get, thanks in adavance!

I have had no problems finding replacement blades in the aftermarket...I just bought mine on Sunday at a local Car Quest.

Mine are not RainX but i am sure you can cross reference the Bosch's i bought for what you need:

Bosch Icon's:

419B passanger side

424A driver side

From consistant experience, i recomend the ICON's over RainX . I have had nothing but problems with the RainX brand with streeking after 4 months of use (i live here in Norther California (SF bay area) so i get average rain fall). the Icons, last me 2 years before i need to consider replacment.

Best wiper i have had. I used them on my Envoy, Mustang and now my Journey....no problems.

• 4 months later...

• 1 month later...

Hello.

I tried the Rain-X Lattitudes, which are supposed to fit the 2009 and 2010 Journeys; I have a 2010. Wioers did fit, but could not "snap" into place. So, no-go on the Rain-x wipers

Time to get a set of new wiper blades already and it seems most manufacturers don't even list the journey on their sites to get a model number. I'm looking to get some rainx latitude or similar if anyone knows what kind/size to get, thanks in adavance!

People actually use the rear wiper enough to wear it out?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, replaced my wipers after 1 month.

Rainx latitude did not fit onto the 2010 Journey. however, the Rainx weatherbeater DID fit! And at $8.00 each the weatherbeaters are a good deal and work mucu MUCH better than the MOPAR wipers.