2010 Journey

#9 Dodge

For 2010, the front-wheel drive R/T model and the all-wheel-drive SXT were dropped, and the 3.5 V6 was standard on SXT. The slate gray seats switched to dark slate (black) and white gold pearl replaced light standstone metallic, green pearl, and blue pearl. There were some package changes; the rear seat DVD screen grew to nine inches from eight. An automatic oil change monitoring system was made standard.

http://www.allpar.com/SUVs/dodge/journey.html

I know the 2010 SXT got standard fog lights; Convenience group 1 got the following: remote starter and some other small stuff; the premium group lost the remote starter but was replaced with a six speaker upgrade plus a subwoofer. I also heard that the 2010 SXT and R/T models are getting cross drilled brakes in the front.

I ordered a 2010 SXT FWD in Stone white with the convenience group 1, premium group and a sunroof; overall price difference between 2009 and 2010 is about $1000. All in all I believe it's a better deal but I have to wait and see. 8 weeks to wait!