Road Trip and Very Happy

dgk252

We just returned from an 1800 mile trip in our new Journey. We bought the car on the 16th of June, and on the 18th of June headed from the Dallas - Fort Worth area to the mountains of north east Georgia.

The Journey is pretty much a basic car, four cylinder with the four speed transmission. As with any car there is the few anxious moments of hitting the road, but I have to say we loved it! From the plains of Texas, through the delta of Louisiana, and the hills and mountains of Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia the car performed flawlessly! I had no trouble keeping up with traffic in the metro areas, and on the interstates. I have figured our gas at about an average of 23 mpg.

All in all ..a great car with no issues yet......

• 4 weeks later...
We just returned from an 1800 mile trip in our new Journey. We bought the car on the 16th of June, and on the 18th of June headed from the Dallas - Fort Worth area to the mountains of north east Georgia.

The Journey is pretty much a basic car, four cylinder with the four speed transmission. As with any car there is the few anxious moments of hitting the road, but I have to say we loved it! From the plains of Texas, through the delta of Louisiana, and the hills and mountains of Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia the car performed flawlessly! I had no trouble keeping up with traffic in the metro areas, and on the interstates. I have figured our gas at about an average of 23 mpg.

Was the car new and if so you must have seen the mpg improve over the first 1500 miles?

• 4 weeks later...

I have the rt and just turned 13000 miles. we have had it only 3 months, have had it to florida and out west. what a great car. I had a pacifica before which I reaLLY liked and was not a journey fan because I felt I was stepping down. I love this car now. vey quite,handles great,26-27 miles to the gallon and was never tired after driving. this car had to urn my respect and it has. I added alot of chrome stuff and a wood dash kit which really gives it a classy look.