MyGig aftermarket and DVD question

Just a few questions. I purchased a Journey 2009 without the MyGig. I want to purchase it aftermarket because it is so much cheaper. I was told that currently my CD/DVD system in my car allows for loading 6 discs. So, questions:

6 CD's/6 DVD's?

If I buy an aftermarket MyGig what I have been seeing is that they only have single-disc cd/dvd. Is there a particular brand, model, etc.? Thanks

Just a few questions. I purchased a Journey 2009 without the MyGig. I want to purchase it aftermarket because it is so much cheaper. I was told that currently my CD/DVD system in my car allows for loading 6 discs. So, questions:

6 CD's/6 DVD's?

If I buy an aftermarket MyGig what I have been seeing is that they only have single-disc cd/DVD. Is there a particular brand, model, etc.? Thanks

Not sure about the 6's question, but you probably did the right thing in waiting to get a Mygig rather than pay dealer price. If it wasn't for the fact that the Mygig model in the 09 Journey is all new and labeled an REU instead of an RER. The REU is the new split screen unit found only in the Journey. All 09 Mygigs now support control of the iPod's with the optional Mopar connection cable. Finding a unit to fit your Journey on Ebay or elsewhere's will be tough for a while, and you best bet is finding on somewhere on this forum.

Mygig Info: http://www.wkjeeps.com/wk_nav_2.htm