16" Aluminum wheels on SXT? What gives?

SO, I assisted my mother in selecting a Journey last week. I made sure see stuck with the 17" wheels instead of the 19" that were on the vehicle we looked at. Over the weekend I kept looking at the wheels and thought they looked small for 17" wheels. SO, I finally checked the size....they are 16" rims. Next, I check the window sheet and it states 17" wheels. Then, I go to the web and it states 17" wheels for the SXT. What is going on here? Is this a mix up or was there a last minute change that was not updated in print?

Anyone else have an SXT with 16" wheels?

• 2 months later...
SO, I assisted my mother in selecting a Journey last week. I made sure see stuck with the 17" wheels instead of the 19" that were on the vehicle we looked at. Over the weekend I kept looking at the wheels and thought they looked small for 17" wheels. SO, I finally checked the size....they are 16" rims. Next, I check the window sheet and it states 17" wheels. Then, I go to the web and it states 17" wheels for the SXT. What is going on here? Is this a mix up or was there a last minute change that was not updated in print?

Anyone else have an SXT with 16" wheels?

Sounds like one of 2 issues.

1. Stock SE wheels installed

or

2. You are reading the tire model KH16 and not the P225/65/R17 tire size