why?

Roxanne

I'd like to know why there aren't Dodge Journeys at the dealerships to buy. Dodge has it advertised

all over the net, yet you can't find one to buy. I don't like it when I have to wait. :waiting: It feels like forever!

I wanted to go to our dealership and drive my new car home! This is some kind of torture I tell ya!!! :redcard:

I'd like to know why there aren't Dodge Journeys at the dealerships to buy. Dodge has it advertised

all over the net, yet you can't find one to buy. I don't like it when I have to wait. :waiting: It feels like forever!

I wanted to go to our dealership and drive my new car home! This is some kind of torture I tell ya!!! :redcard:

hey Roxanne, I hear ya about the torture thing. I checked with my Dealer yesterday on some things and he handed me a "dealer report" and said he was 80% sure my vehicle is being built and has a VIN. He was going to photo copy it for me til I looked at it and said I hope this one is not mine as the Entertainment group 2 was not on the order. He looked further into my order and Mine has not been scheduled yet as the Entertainment group 2 is not online yet. So there is torture, having the dealer tell you the car is being built and then he says it not even slated :censored: .

Ah well he is an incredible salesman.

as for the question, I don't know what is wrong cause the dealership here has had about 7 of them so far. The last one was a black R/T with the pebble beach Yes interior, no sunroof :rolleyes:

I check in everday cause I drive past the dealer on the way home from work.

"I don't like it when I have to wait :waiting: ". This will be you when you hear it is in I am sure,....---> :mail:,... :hysterical:

hey Roxanne, I hear ya about the torture thing. I checked with my Dealer yesterday on some things and he handed me a "dealer report" and said he was 80% sure my vehicle is being built and has a VIN. He was going to photo copy it for me til I looked at it and said I hope this one is not mine as the Entertainment group 2 was not on the order. He looked further into my order and Mine has not been scheduled yet as the Entertainment group 2 is not online yet. So there is torture, having the dealer tell you the car is being built and then he says it not even slated :censored: .

Ah well he is an incredible salesman.

as for the question, I don't know what is wrong cause the dealership here has had about 7 of them so far. The last one was a black R/T with the pebble beach Yes interior, no sunroof :rolleyes:

I check in everday cause I drive past the dealer on the way home from work.

"I don't like it when I have to wait :waiting: ". This will be you when you hear it is in I am sure,....---> :mail:,... :hysterical:

Well at least I'm waiting in good company. It's nice to share the torture. I'm sure it will take forever, because I want it! It's not like

a bill that comes early!!!! Something you don't want. I want to call our salesman so bad, but heck I'm sure he would just blow smoke

because he doesn't really know any more than we do. I think it was wrong of Dodge not to be ready for the buyers, which they were not! :jackinbox: The Journey is just so pretty I didn't want any thing else!! :wub:

Well at least I'm waiting in good company. It's nice to share the torture. I'm sure it will take forever, because I want it! It's not like

a bill that comes early!!!! Something you don't want. I want to call our salesman so bad, but heck I'm sure he would just blow smoke

because he doesn't really know any more than we do. I think it was wrong of Dodge not to be ready for the buyers, which they were not! :jackinbox: The Journey is just so pretty I didn't want any thing else!! :wub:

The funny thing is, I had never even heard of the Journey until I happened to stumble across 4 of them at my local dealership and fell in love. My dealer told me that he had just gotten them the week before - so I am assuming they are gradually making there way out there to everyone!

• 2 months later...

When we looked there were two at the dealer. one SXT and one RT. The one we bought was being driven by the top salesperson. They have a couple more but not many.

If you live in Canada and are looking... there is a dealer or dealers in the Toronto Area (Ontario) claiming to have ( at least in one case) 20 Journeys on hand.

One of them constantly offers "loss leader" type sales or bait and switch to draw people in. But they might have a car that you want so get your dealer looking.

I can also tell you this that on the Canada Special version of the SE, the employee discount off the 19,000 was 2000 because they listed it in one of the ads when they advertised it for sale. A good starting point for anyone looking at an SE and wanting to try and save a bit more cash.

TheStewie