Service awd light

iein

I am not sure if anyone can help me. I just bought a used 2011 Dodge Journey from a used car dealer. When I took it out for a test drive, I noticed right away that a wheel barring was bad in the front end. They fix that and also did the brakes on the rear of the SUV. I know the used car dealer did not use OE parts. When they delivered the Journey to me they said the AWD light needs 48 hours to re set. It has been almost 2 weeks and the dealer has no idea whats the issue. I have asked them to replace the wheel barring with a OE part, thinking out side the box that a white box part is no good. Now he is the thing I should mention. The cruse turns on and will set but only up to 90 k's if it goes over that it wont turn on and/or shouts off. It will come back on under 90 k's. I am thinking that the wheel barring is sending the wrong message and it's a protecting its self case of the barring with the cruse.

Can anyone help with what I think is a simple issue? thanks