got my HIDs, can't seem to install them

OK, well I know I haven't posted in a while....but rest assured, I have been doing lots of mods. :) Pics will come up once I get everything completed. Right now, I'm stuck. I got my HID lights and extension cables (I'm going to need to get another set of these, to test the amount of current they pull when they initially turn on - I don't want to cut cables I'm going to permanently mount). Problem is, even though it says that they are 9006, and the package says it, and the invoice says it...they sure don't look like it.

Here's a pic of the HID light and the stock 9006 bulb (HID is on the left). They don't seem to have the mounting clasps in the same spot.

IMG_2471.jpg

What gives? Of course this is Saturday night, and I can't contact the company until Tuesday...but if anyone has any idea, or if I'm missing something obvious, I'd love to hear it.

My HID bulb is very different than the stock one also, and is longer. (im assuming all HID bulbs are very different than the stock ones) if it fits into the hole and locks in place when you turn it then it should work just fine.

That's the problem...the plastic edge parts that "hold" the bulb in place don't seem to be far enough out to hold it. I tried looking at it very closely again today, and it doesn't seem like they will ever be able to reach. I'll have to try contacting the company on Tuesday and see what they say.

I got an email back from the company...they sent H11s by mistake, and are sending me a pair of 9006s now. They checked their email on a Sunday night. Talk about great customer service. :)

Nice to work with a company that has great customer service.