LFH with a question regarding DJ rear wiper arm.

Jason Doherty

My question is in regards to what the cost of replacing/repairing the rear wiper arm on a 2013 Dodge Journey would be. I just came back from a road-trip today to Mt.Tremblant,PQ.Although the trip was worth every minute and plan to go back again It was the first time using my bike rack on the new SUV. My GF has used this on her 2008 Dodge Caliber without any problems but about half way into the trip the rear wiper arm appeared to of been in contact with the bike rack and somehow when I went to check on where the rack was resting and if It was In the way of anything my arm seemed to be pointing the opposite direction. I was successful in unscrewing the small bolt holding the arm to the metal pivot holding everything together but I'm not sure if anything was bend or broken. If anyone is mechanically inclined or knows how much it will cost it would be greatly appreciated for any help that can be given.

Jason.