Head unit crash along with climate controls

I just purchased a 2012 DJ sxt with 28000 miles. I've had two months. And the head unit crashed. Also the climate controls are stuck with what I last set it on. The manual knobs won't even work. I have the 4.3 w navi. The dealership technician claims that an aftermarket navi was installed into the factory head unit and that is what caused the crash. But it was sold to me as having factory navi. So they are trying to get out of the warranty. They are saying they bypassed the navi and everything worked except the LEDs on the climate controls. I told I don't want anything bypassed and they are saying they have to outsource the vehicle to fix and are not openly agreeing to honor the warranty even though I have told I'm not paying out of my pocket for them to outsource the fix. I just feel like they are bullsh*tting me to void the warranty. So any ideas about aftermarket navi hooked up to factory headunit would be greatly appreciated

I'm afraid that the dealer is correct...the 4.3 with navigation is not a factory configuration. The navigation was only available with the 8.4 UConnect. Now, as to whether the aftermarket navigation system caused the issues, and whether it was sold to you as being a factory navigation system, that is a different issue.