Dash chrome reflecting?

notajourneyfan

We have a black R/T with the chrome on the dash. The sun constantly reflects off of the chrome, blinding my wife when she drives. Does anybody know of a solution? Replacing the chrome trim pieces with something? Aftermarket?

My sandstone SXT trim is brushed, maybe you could get one from the Dealer.

• 3 weeks later...
We have a black R/T with the chrome on the dash. The sun constantly reflects off of the chrome, blinding my wife when she drives. Does anybody know of a solution? Replacing the chrome trim pieces with something? Aftermarket?

Others have posted that the plastic pops out easily and they have painted it to a color close to the interior. If it is just the shiney chrome button that is a problem coverage with some black electrical tape should take the shine off.

• 1 year later...

I used a black rubber dip paint. Went on nicely and it actually matches the black interior. Looks a little more sportier to me.