Picking up today

David Hineline

2009 White SXT company provided vehicle. Will be turning in an 06 Dodge Magnum which I lost interest in driving after having it for a couple weeks. Over 100,000 miles in the Magnum and I have had enough of sitting on the floor like riding in a go cart, it will be good to sit up again.

Don't really know how the Journey is fitted out. We take em the way the company provides them.

Ok first days report. It sure was nice to raise the seat up up up and sit like a human erect and sell be able to see out the roofline. That brushed chrome plastic center bezel around the radio top to bottom is a bit much, black or grey would have been better. Definate power improvement over the small v6 in the magnum, the cruise control is not in a usable place. Putting the radio down by the floor makes the display hard to see. Long wiring trip from my Garmin GPS and MP3 player to the aux jack on the radio. Undecided on the cupholders yet but they seem a far ways away to the floor.

Road noise quiet, steering not so touchey like the Magnum. visibility good except the rear headrests on seats totally block the third set windows. Need to check see if they pop off or fold down.

My daughter is a US Marine and I like to show that pride on the back with magnet on signs, but it's all plastic, so will pursue other sticky items.