Infinity sub replacement question/ build

I have a 2010 Dodge Journey with the factory Infinity sound system with the 8" sub in the back. I would like to build a new box to go in the same spot as the factory one. Has anybody done this or can they steer me in a drop in box replacement? My goal is to put a new box in their and put a small amp on it. Thanks Jeremiah

I also have a 2010. Mine is a SXT AWD. I currently dont have a sub in mine at all but Im planning on adding a 10 inch in the compartment in the back that is inside the panel just to the right of the built in flash light. I have a custome car audio guy that will be doing this for me. Im hoping to have this done in the next 2 months. Ive already changed out the factory radio to a double din Pioneer. It looks great and I can still use the factory steering wheel controlers to control my Pioneer radio. Im gonna use all Hertz Audio for the door speakers, amp and sub. Ill post pictures when its done.