Key Won't Turn

humphrbn

Me and my wife actually won our Journey in a contest and Dodge payed for our entire wedding. We love the car, but I wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem. We drove the car to the grocery store to go shopping. We were inside for about 1 hour. Afterwards we came out to the car, loading the groceries, and got in. We put the key into the ignition and it wouldn't turn. We tryed everything. We had the Journey towed to the dealership and they said a part of the ignition system was malfunctioning because it was cold. They put the Journey inside the shop and after it was warmed up, the key turned fine. They put it back outside and the key wouldn't turn. They ordered a part, but said it is on back order. They gave us a rental car and so far it has been gone a week. Anyone else had this problem?

Tell me about it. Not sue if I should believe him. The part is supposedly on back-order so we have been in a rental for a week now

No key problem yet but how about 4 frozen windows. This has happened twice to me and one time the express up refused to work until I shut the car off and it started working again when I got back in. Anyone got a suggestion about the windows before I go to the dealer??

Wild Bill

No key problem yet but how about 4 frozen windows. This has happened twice to me and one time the express up refused to work until I shut the car off and it started working again when I got back in. Anyone got a suggestion about the windows before I go to the dealer??

Wild Bill

I have a problem where I can turn the key to acc and all my lights and everything come on but when I go to the run position it does nothing like it is dead. One time the auto start started teh car but the other two I had to jump it. I found out it is the WIN Module and they ordered mine last week. It is on back order until 12-12-08. I keep mine in a garage and seem to have the problem when it got cold and let the car sit for a day without driving it.

I have a problem where I can turn the key to acc and all my lights and everything come on but when I go to the run position it does nothing like it is dead. One time the auto start started teh car but the other two I had to jump it. I found out it is the WIN Module and they ordered mine last week. It is on back order until 12-12-08. I keep mine in a garage and seem to have the problem when it got cold and let the car sit for a day without driving it.