Front wheel bearing

Hi Folks

I have a 2010 journey sxt that like most has gone through 3 sets of rotors and pads and is on the 4th set now.

I have 129000 kms on it and now I have a wheel bearing going. The issue is I cant find a bearing to replace it with.

I have called 6 dealers within an hr of my house and none have a replacement. the bigger issue is that they are minus 465

on back order, and the supplier is shipping 2500 sometime this week with no delivery date available from the dealers.

I have tried multiple parts places including, cdn tire, carquest, parts source and individual stores all who cannot supply or order the bearing.

I have had 3 other used dodge products over the years all with 350000 kms plus when I sold them, none of which

ever needed a bearing and certainly didn't need rotors or pads 4 times within 3 yrs.

Anyone else getting this frustrated?

cheers

falmouthmedic

napa.com

VEHICLE: 2010|Dodge Truck|Journey|Crew|3.5 L 3518 CC V6 SOHC 24 Valve
Repair type - "Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front"
collapseClose.gif SEARCH CRITERIA
Add items to shopping list

LINE CODE PART NUMBER PART COMMENT UBS BR930700 Hub Assy - Front Wheel @97 lb. ft/ 132 Nm@
Add items to shopping list
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Line code UBS Part number BR930700 Description Hub Assy - Front Wheel Attribute # of Bolts:5,Additional Contents:Hub Unit w/ ABS Comment @97 lb. ft/ 132 Nm@ Warranty 36 Months from Date of Purchase, or 72,000 Kilomters Add item to shopping list
995190.jpg995188.jpg995189.jpg