Cargo Cover

tersans

<_< I forgot. Has anyone had problems getting cargo cover that is supposed to be included with certain packages? Dave Smith in Kellogg, ID is my dealer and I have been trying to get the "included" cargo cover sine I got my Journey. They did not even know what I was talking about at first. According to them none of the Journeys they had gotten had the Cargo Cover but finally admitted it should have been with vehicle, I am still waiting for it to get to me.

<_< I forgot. Has anyone had problems getting cargo cover that is supposed to be included with certain packages? Dave Smith in Kellogg, ID is my dealer and I have been trying to get the "included" cargo cover sine I got my Journey. They did not even know what I was talking about at first. According to them none of the Journeys they had gotten had the Cargo Cover but finally admitted it should have been with vehicle, I am still waiting for it to get to me.

I don't know about people having problems getting one that were supposed to, but I have a different story. I wasn't going to pay $500 for the convenience package to get the cover as I really don't care about the other items in the group, and I specifically do not want a roof rack. When my Journey arrived at the dealer, the salesman gave me a sneak peek at it. I noticed a cover in the back. I thought I might be lucky, but when I returned to pick it up, the cover was gone. :(

I'm hoping to see the cover in the accesory listing on the Mopar site soon.

That depends if you have the 7 seater or not. If you have the 5 seater, then the cover will work.. Otherwise, the 7 seater moulding of the plastic does not have the grooves to fit in the roll that pulls out as a cover.

I guess I preferred the extra seats over the cover, besides, the windows are tinted anyway.

Enjoy!

YEA SAME PROBLEM HERE. I AM LOOKING TO BUY ONE AND CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...