7 DAYS SXT AWD BLUE FULLY LOADED

TheBigJayxxx

Hi there fellow Journey owners or soon too be owners. I am going to be recieving my Pearl Blue Almost completely fully loaded SXT AWD in 7 days. Only options i did not get was smoking pkg and DVD In rear. Guess what I am here for is if anyone can let me know what the insurance is like on this beast. I live in Canada but if you live in the USA i still would be intersted to here if you find it cheap or expensive too insure this one. Look forward too hereing what you have too say.

Proud Soon Too Be Owner

Got Picture from lot were i purchased

post-38-1206712239_thumb.jpg

I anwsered in the other post for you.

Also let us know any inside info about your order. Were you able to track it did the dealer let you know the status of your order, you know, stuff like that. Sure would be helpful

Do you have your VIN yet? If you do the insurance company can tell you exactly what it will cost you for insurance

Rob

I anwsered in the other post for you.

Also let us know any inside info about your order. Were you able to track it did the dealer let you know the status of your order, you know, stuff like that. Sure would be helpful

Do you have your VIN yet? If you do the insurance company can tell you exactly what it will cost you for insurance

Rob/HBT

This Vehicle was on a lot in TilsonBurg ON I live in Timmins ON and was unable too bye one here the way I wanted it 1 here and 1 in Matheson 1 in Sudbury didn't have what I wanted ethier. The deal I was being offered in Timmins sucked SXT AWD with 5+2 Convience 1 Tow Pkg and Pemimium 1 he wanted like 37707. Other 2 deals were a little better but still not good. Then I got my deal down in TilsonBurg 10 hrs away for me. I got a great deal got all the above stuff + Safe & Sound Group Aluminum Clad Tires and SunRoof for 36198 thats was everything with Taxs. My monthly payment on a 36 mth lease is 475.56. Love it. Best part is it is being shipped too me on a flat bed in 7 days

This Vehicle was on a lot in TilsonBurg ON I live in Timmins ON and was unable too bye one here the way I wanted it 1 here and 1 in Matheson 1 in Sudbury didn't have what I wanted ethier. The deal I was being offered in Timmins sucked SXT AWD with 5+2 Convience 1 Tow Pkg and Pemimium 1 he wanted like 37707. Other 2 deals were a little better but still not good. Then I got my deal down in TilsonBurg 10 hrs away for me. I got a great deal got all the above stuff + Safe & Sound Group Aluminum Clad Tires and SunRoof for 36198 thats was everything with Taxs. My monthly payment on a 36 mth lease is 475.56. Love it. Best part is it is being shipped too me on a flat bed in 7 days

That is great that you got what you wanted :happy feet:

Me, I wasn't so lucky.

I left a $1000 deposit to let the dealership know I was serious about buying the Light Sandstone SXT AWD full load. They could not find one in Canada at all. Trust me he had tried very hard. There was one here in Alberta but no sunroof and I did not want to settle on that one. I had 2 dealers looking for me and only one was getting the deal. I went to the dealer, told him to do a factory order and ordered everything, a completely fully loasded SXT AWD but the smoker's group. I am sure I can get that on e-bay later alot cheaper ( an ashtray and a cig lighter). My fully loaded here in Alberta was $37,590 + the Gouge and Screw Tax (GST) and sold to me for just over $31,000 Very nice deal I think. We are buying cash so maybe that had something to do with the deal too.

Rob