hey - from philadelphia U.S.

yoj5000

i had 2011 kia sorrento and traded in for 2013 journey r/t

dealer priced at 35995, bought at 30995.

i have a wife and two kids, so sedan wasn't an option.

i liked everything about the sorrento but it wasn't awd and also it did not have navigation.

so did research for couple of weeks and finally come down to journey.

it was at the right price, right size, and right option. (big touch screen, dvd player in the back, third row seat, flexible 2nd row, push to start, remote start, and so on).

so far i only had car for 3 days, but i really like the car, and i think dodge really did good job on this car.

previously owned car: nissan armada, honda pilot, kia sorrento, ford taurus, nissan pathfinder, kia optima, lexus es 330...

Hey from Windsor Ontario, I live right across the river from Detroit. I noticed your post and just had to welcome you. We got our 2013 SXT in December and absolutely love it. Glad to hear you love yours. I agree, Dodge did a good job, although I might be a little biased. I worked for Chrysler here in Windsor for 35 1/2 years until I retired in 2004. We bought our Journey for our upcoming road trip through the U.S and Canada later this year and needed a comfortable vehicle. This fits that criteria to a tee! For value, I don't think it can be beat. Enjoy your new ride!