Hi from Oz

bama

Hi Guys,

New to the forum and hope to be a Journey owner in the next few months. I'm from Melbourne Australia and love the look and specs of the car and so does my wife which is the main thing.

I will post some questions on the appropriate board.

Look forward to chatting.

Welcome to the forum. I took ownership of my Journey in December and after a month all I can say is WOW! You and your wife will not be disappointed. You will find that the folks on this forum are very eager to share their knowledge and expertise. You'll also see that this is truly an international experience.

Welcome bama and wish you luck in your new purchase. You will love the DJ if that's what you end up with. Best in class for sure as we test drove 5 or 6 "SUV's" and the DJ came out on top in every area we felt was important. My brother works for GM here in Oshawa Canada and he said he didn't blame me for going the Dodge route. Not sure what your engine options will be down south but go with the V6 if it's an option. Very little difference in KM per Litre but the power to weight ratio is incredible. Good luck and Cheers "Mate".