Insurance Costs

Hi there fellow Journey owners or soon too be owners. I am going to be recieving my Pearl Blue Almost completely fully loaded SXT AWD in 7 days. Only options i did not get was smoking pkg and DVD In rear. Guess what I am here for is if anyone can let me know what the insurance is like on this beast. I live in Canada but if you live in the USA i still would be intersted to here if you find it cheap or expensive too insure this one. Look forward too hereing what you have too say.

Proud Soon Too Be Owner

Hey BigJay,

The insurance company I deal with could not give me a proper quote as it is a 2009 and he hasn't insured any yet. All you have to do is provide a VIN # from a journey and he can give you a more accurate quote. I have a vin # but havn't talked to him yet. I too am in Canada ( Alberta to be exact) I have 23 years of driving with no fault accidents and my last speeding ticket was about 8 years ago. The quote I got was "AROUND" $1150/yr insured to the nuts. Hope this helps you out

Rob

Hey BigJay,

The insurance company I deal with could not give me a proper quote as it is a 2009 and he hasn't insured any yet. All you have to do is provide a VIN # from a journey and he can give you a more accurate quote. I have a vin # but havn't talked to him yet. I too am in Canada ( Alberta to be exact) I have 23 years of driving with no fault accidents and my last speeding ticket was about 8 years ago. The quote I got was "AROUND" $1150/yr insured to the nuts. Hope this helps you out

Rob/HBT

update, the new quote after talking to the insurance company,...

full coverage SXT AWD Non R/T 5dr V6...........$704/yr 500ded for collision 250ded comp 2mil.plpd oh and 40+ yrs old :baby:

now mind you I have 3 other vehicles insured with them as well