MyGiG radio software update

Just curious if anyone else had received an upgrade CD for their MyGiG radio. I received one in the mail yesterday that is supposed to address an issue with possible hard drive corruption, which they say will basically brick the radio requiring replacement. We have the first Journey the dealer sold, so maybe newer ones already have the update?

Mark

Just curious if anyone else had received an upgrade CD for their MyGiG radio. I received one in the mail yesterday that is supposed to address an issue with possible hard drive corruption, which they say will basically brick the radio requiring replacement. We have the first Journey the dealer sold, so maybe newer ones already have the update?

Mark

I downloaded the latest version a few weeks ago and created a CD from the ISO, http://mofv.com/mygig/ is where you can find mygig updates, I beleive the current is 9112. I would hope they can add feature enhancements with future releases... ie I'd love to see a small alphabet so you can quickly jump to the letter of whatever music you are searching for on the drive.

Yep - I received my update disc and updated it. Very simple process to complete. I was having issues where my radio would loose power all together (completely dead) and then miraculously come back on after a couple of hours. I hope this addresses that issue.

I'll have to download the latest. I think ours is one version older now. That website is great. I took an update into the dealers once and they didn't have a clue about it.

The Stewie