My intro

RickC

I've already posted in some other threads, but I guess I'll introduce myself here now.

The wife and I are planning kids (very soon) and her 2000 4-Runner wasn't going to cut it. It looked nice, but was a bottom of the line model with no ABS. So we decided it was time to get her a new car. We test drove every comparable car to the Journey, but felt the Journey offered the most of what we wanted for the best price.

She ordered a Sandstone R/T FWD with most of the options. The best part is that we contacted the Auto Club to see if we could get fleet pricing on it, and there was a local dealer that sold it to us at $400 over invoice. Take off the $1,000 rebate, and we got it for $600 BELOW invoice. They even delivered the car to our house!

The only bad thing? 3 weeks after taking delivery, Dodge came out with the $2.99 gas promotion. Oh well, she only drives 2 miles to work, so she doesn't use much gas anyway.

Looking forward to reading all the posts!

Rick