How to put down the rear armrest

bval

This is my first time to use any forum so sorry if im doing this wrong. I tried searching first but didnt have any luck. I bought a 2009 Journey R/T yesterday and im not sure how to put down the armrest/cupholder in the 2nd row. Can someone please help? Oh and the manual was not included.

Thanks

This is my first time to use any forum so sorry if im doing this wrong. I tried searching first but didnt have any luck. I bought a 2009 Journey R/T yesterday and im not sure how to put down the armrest/cupholder in the 2nd row. Can someone please help? Oh and the manual was not included.

Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum. Here is the link to the Dodge Owners manual website. This will give you the download for your Journey's manual.

http://www.dodge.com/en/owners/manuals/

Thank you for your help!! Unfortunatly I havent got to look for the strap yet. I bought it 2 days ago and the next morning the battery was dead and none of the steering wheel functions, AC light or interior lights would work. The dealership said there was a short from a screw in the passenger visor that grounded the roof, shorted some fuses and caused a module to think everything was on and drained the battery. They fixed that and all was working good. This morning it started and drove to two locations within 10 miles. I tried to start it and battery was dead again. So anyway Ill try it when I can.

Thanks again