4 Cylinder 200miles and a check engine light.

Bought a Journey and on day 2 the car has 200 miles and the check engine light came on. And we live 65 miles from the dealer where purchased :(

Besides that we love the CUV. The 4cyl is a little slugish but it gets the job done. The reason we bought the Journey is because we have a baby on the way. And the only other 2 cars we had were a 93 Civic EX 2dr and a 04 Saturn Ion Redline and the oil cooler went bad and screwed up my cooling system so now I don't trust the car.

Anyways does the 4cyl Journey have a 18.5 gallon tank or the 20.5. In the owners manual it says 18.5 and in the brochure it says 20.5.

I will keep you all updated with what the check engine light is.

Have a good day.

Bought a Journey and on day 2 the car has 200 miles and the check engine light came on. And we live 65 miles from the dealer where purchased :(

Besides that we love the CUV. The 4cyl is a little slugish but it gets the job done. The reason we bought the Journey is because we have a baby on the way. And the only other 2 cars we had were a 93 Civic EX 2dr and a 04 Saturn Ion Redline and the oil cooler went bad and screwed up my cooling system so now I don't trust the car.

Anyways does the 4cyl Journey have a 18.5 gallon tank or the 20.5. In the owners manual it says 18.5 and in the brochure it says 20.5.

I will keep you all updated with what the check engine light is.

Have a good day.

I think that it has a 20.5 tank, but I'm not positive. I do know that my gas light always comes on at about 17.5 gallons gone.