I wasn't sure where to post this, but it mainly has to do with the Audio/Video, so here goes.

Before our trip, I loaded some movies for the kids to watch, and one of the movies they brought was a copied movie. (I have copied some movies which I have bought because the kids are using them so much they become scratched beyond repair)

The unit would not read the movie, and also lock up the DVD function. All other functions still worked.

It would not play any movie at all. I shut everything down after removing all discs, locked the doors, and waited about 10 minutes. After that everything worked again.

The other problem I had was listening to music by the pool at the hotel. Had Sirius on for abaout 2 hours, then it started cutting out so I shut it down. Tried to start the Journey, but it just clicked???

I thought that I read in the manual the battery could not be drained below a certain voltage to allow the vehicle to start up??

After I called roadside assistance, and the tow bus showed up, then I had to explain "what kinda' car is that"????? I went for a drive to charge the battery. The nav wouldn't come back on, and all my files weren't there.

After 3 starts and stops, it finally came back on, except the presets on the radio.

Just though I would post this info.

Rick.