New arrival today!!

WREED6223

Picked up the Sandstone AWD RT today. I've been reading this forum since I ordered the RT on 5/22/08. I think the longest wait was for shipping and getting it out of the rail yard in Buffalo for the 30 minute ride to Springville, NY. Now comes the fun part learning the new cars features and driving the Journey. The dealership did a class act when I picked it up. Got my picture taken with the salesman Matt and everyone from the President to the lot boy shook my hand and thanked me for buying the car. Surprised the heck out of me. First time that has ever happened to me at a car dealership. Kind of a warm and fuzzy feeling only my wallet was a lot lighter. Only regret is not getting the chrome wheels as they do look sharp on Hit By Thunder's car. Read this forum everyday and enjoy everyones input.

See ya, Wild Bill

Picked up the Sandstone AWD RT today. I've been reading this forum since I ordered the RT on 5/22/08. I think the longest wait was for shipping and getting it out of the rail yard in Buffalo for the 30 minute ride to Springville, NY. Now comes the fun part learning the new cars features and driving the Journey. The dealership did a class act when I picked it up. Got my picture taken with the salesman Matt and everyone from the President to the lot boy shook my hand and thanked me for buying the car. Surprised the heck out of me. First time that has ever happened to me at a car dealership. Kind of a warm and fuzzy feeling only my wallet was a lot lighter. Only regret is not getting the chrome wheels as they do look sharp on Hit By Thunder's car. Read this forum everyday and enjoy everyones input.

See ya, Wild Bill

Hey thanks Wild Bill I watched the salesman pull the Journey into the delivery bay and the wheels just sparkled :happy feet:

Bill, I think the sandstone is a very rich looking color, very classy

I got ours today too. All I can say is WOW. The Journey (knock on wood) has no issues at all. Cold cold A/C, nice today, cause it hit 30 Celcius Nav is incredible Car is MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!! other than a small scratch on the drivers side "A" pillar. Not that big of a deal cause it never showed in the delivery bay but in the garage, you could see it. It looks like a power cord may have rubbed when they did the paint sealant.

I added the LED lights already WAY!!! better Also picked up a 6X8 moca indoor/outdoor carpet for the back. It is cut to size and even covers the plastic trim at the back up to the rubber molding, best part is, the hatch closes with no interference at all.

car now has 65km's

Rob

Hey thanks Wild Bill I watched the salesman pull the Journey into the delivery bay and the wheels just sparkled :happy feet:

Bill, I think the sandstone is a very rich looking color, very classy

I got ours today too. All I can say is WOW. The Journey (knock on wood) has no issues at all. Cold cold A/C, nice today, cause it hit 30 Celcius Nav is incredible Car is MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!! other than a small scratch on the drivers side "A" pillar. Not that big of a deal cause it never showed in the delivery bay but in the garage, you could see it. It looks like a power cord may have rubbed when they did the paint sealant.

I added the LED lights already WAY!!! better Also picked up a 6X8 moca indoor/outdoor carpet for the back. It is cut to size and even covers the plastic trim at the back up to the rubber molding, best part is, the hatch closes with no interference at all.

car now has 65km's

Rob

Rob,

Thank you and enjoy the new car.