Back in the saddle

OddJob

Had a 2010 RT in ocean blue which was pretty good, had a few issues, but what dosnt. So anyways saw a 2012RT fully loaded in that tricoat pearl white with black / tan leather interior and against my better judgment I apparently am taking delivery on tuesday. So I hope I picked a good one.

Took delivery today of a 2012 RT-AWD. Yes have the 8" Nav screen. Nice to have the same Garmin nav Im used to. Unit is the tri coat pearl white with black interior and deerskin tan leather seats and door panel inserts - apparently a new interior scheme recently released. Looks fantastic. So far, 97km on the unit lol. My 10' was a 5 seater but I wanted the rear air and heat so this one is a 7 seater. Hope I wont miss the rear false floor storage. Chrome 19"- 6 spoke wheels. Sunroof, All the bells and whistles less the towing package as in the past 20 years I havent anything to tow and Im not starting now. I am very very impressed with the pentastar v6. Finally some good power. The old v6 was ok but this one is very very satisfying for the first drives. The new 6 speed auto shifts way better, no deadspot between 3rd and 4th shift. The new key system took me a few tries to remember its a push button and the door locking system is very cool. I hope I got a good one. Now off to order some weather tech floor mats.