mopar coupon

lagers

Yes, phone chrysler canada customer care at 1 800 465 2001 and they will send u a mopar credit good at parts counters for $50. they will give u a customer care # . they advised that their main purpose is to help, if a customer has warranty issues with a dealer.

enjoy.

Yes, phone chrysler canada customer care at 1 800 465 2001 and they will send u a mopar credit good at parts counters for $50. they will give u a customer care # . they advised that their main purpose is to help, if a customer has warranty issues with a dealer.

enjoy.

Why in the world would they expect you to use a $50 coupon for a warranty issue? I had a warranty repair (leaking right front axle seal) and it was free, not to mention I got a loaner car while they were doing the repair.

$50 coupon is good for any mopar part at the parts counter. u would use the cust. service line normally for warranty issues. two seperate things, sheesh.

Sorry if it sounded like I was busting your stones, I was not. I guess I am confused regarding needing to purchase parts or accessories at the parts counter. The way I understood the post was that you had a warranty claim and got a $50 coupon to use at the parts counter. I guess I assumed that it was to be used for the warranty. sheesh...lol

• 10 months later...

FYI - just took delivery of my Journey today and called Chrysler Canada Customer Service @ 1 800 465 2001. (after entering the last 8 letter/numbers of VIN keep hitting O til you get a real person) Told them I bought today and asked if the $50 coupon was still available for parts/accessories. I was already in their computer and they are sending it out right away. Very friendly and no hassles.