Center stack re-arrangement

jdmartin

I have an '09 Journey R/T, and the center stack is arranged with the climate control section in the center, and the MyGig REN unit at the bottom. Since both of the center stack bezels/openings are exactly the same size for the climate controls and the REN, does anyone know if it's possible to swap the locations of these two units, and end up with the MyGig REN in the center location?

Also, can anyone tell me how to remove the surround on the center stack? I've been able to simply pull out on the bottom two corners, and the bottom does pop out, but it's still seems to be clipped in either in the center or top portion.

Thanks...

Jim

• 6 months later...

Hopefully you were able to figure out how to take the bezel off. If not, pull the bezel from the bottom prying towards you. Then grab behind the middle section and pull again. Then (if equipped), open the dash storage bin and pull the rest of the way. Then prepare to disconnect about 4 wiring harnesses, depending on your climate control package. It's pretty easy and it snaps back into place too.