A 2012 Dodge Journey R/T with nonexistent cloth interior exists...

(I posted this in the interior forum too, but just thought it would better apply to the buying, leasing, and ordering thread... sorry for the double post.)

Alright... explain this to me. I just came across a 2012 Dodge Journey at Feeny Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Midland in Michigan. It's the first 2012 Dodge Journey R/T that I've come across in the midwestern United States, and it comes with a cloth interior (I called them and verified that it does in fact have a cloth interior). You can view the window sticker HERE to see what I'm talking about.

The weird thing is that the 2012 Dodge Journey R/T doesn't come with a cloth interior... it's not on the website, in the brochure, or available through ordering. Can somebody please explain to me how a cloth version exists??? I REALLY wanted to order my 2012 R/T with cloth, but was told that it doesn't come with it... and now the first one I find has it. My 2012 Dodge Journey R/T hasn't been built yet, so I'd like to figure this out ASAP incase I need to try and make a change to my order. I've asked my dealership about it.