New SXT FWD just east of Dallas

drphil

My wife and I just traded in our '03 Honda Odyssey minivan for a silver Journey SXT FWD. I gotta hand it to Dodge, their website allowed me to build EXACTLY what we wanted and then I searched local inventories until I found an exact match. We worked the deal last night and picked it up this morning...we LOVE it!

The only options we wanted were the "Convenience Group I", the "Premium Convenience Group" and the "Flexible Seating" package.

Picked it up at Rockwall Dodge this morning and we couldnt be happier.

Steve

Yes, I've used Chrsyler's website tools before and they are very easy to navigate and use. Congrats on the new Journey. Any photos you can post? ;)

Sure...now please excuse the fact that I just had to wedge myself in the corner of our garage to take these pics...and excuse the fact that, even though we strategically chose silver to hide the dirt on rainy days like today, it still shows up in the pics! (and what looks like a red spot of paint on the door is really the reflection of a red reflector from one of my kids' bicycles)

Steve

post-23-1205807814_thumb.jpg

post-23-1205807822_thumb.jpg

post-23-1205807829_thumb.jpg

post-23-1205807835_thumb.jpg

There's VERY little room behind the third row for anything...maybe a puck or two! if you're traveling with all three, and luggage, it will probably be a tight fit, no matter what their ages are. now, if one can sit in the third row with the seat next to him folded down, you may be able to load up luggage next to him.

I've ordered an SXT FWD in BLack and am sooo excited! Only 60 some odd sleeps I keep telling my kids - three boys. We do alot of travelling for rep hockey and lacrosse with usually just the two, so am hoping this will have enough room for overnight gear, and a hockey bag. Can't wait!