New Journey

Feralhog

I have defected from one of my favorite trucks of all time, a 2010 Dodge Ram, to a new 2011 Dodge Journey Crew. Size ISN'T everything and neither is 13-17 mpg for a vehicle I rarely used for its intended purpose. Now off to purchase some toys for my new ride.

post-4328-0-94874000-1315137881_thumb.jp

Edited by Feralhog

welcome to the site! what kind of toys are we talking?

Maybe "toys" is a misnomer since there doesn't seem to be a whole lot out there for the 2011 yet. My first purchase was floor liners/cargo liner. Next will be the hitch, then window deflectors,etc. With only 500 miles on it perhaps I should slow down.....

I have defected from one of my favorite trucks of all time, a 2010 Dodge Ram, to a new 2011 Dodge Journey Crew. Size ISN'T everything and neither is 13-17 mpg for a vehicle I rarely used for its intended purpose. Now off to purchase some toys for my new ride.

Nice...I love the colour...when I bought my '09, I was looking for that colour but settled for the red.

Eddie

Nice...I love the colour...when I bought my '09, I was looking for that colour but settled for the red.

Eddie

I like it also. It's a good thing because it was the only Crew around with the options I wanted so I guess it worked out. Other than "White Gold" I would have taken red, blackberry, or plain old white. Not necessarily in that order. Mango Tango was a little much for me and while black looks great when its clean, it wouldn't be clean all that much with all the road salt, etc.