Power train issues

Xenamom

I have a 2009 journey. It is less than 3years old and I have had it in the shop 4 times due to power train problems. The last time was in June which resulted in having them to rebuild it completely and having to be without my journey for over 3weeks. The car has 40000 miles on it and I have had numerous issues with this vehicle. I live in a small town and it is a good distance to get to a dodge dealership every time to have it fixed. If not for the lifetime warranty on this vehicle it would have been gone a long time ago. I am now 5 hours from home and the check engine light has just come on again for the second time in less than a month. I did have it serviced the first time and it cost me 60.00 to have it repaired. I have put on new brakes, had to have all the tires replaced due to a rapid recall issue, which my serviceman told me about, not dodge. I had the vehicle in the shop for power train issues when he noticed my tires were bad. Of course dodge fixed the recall issues but I had to spend $800 on new tires. Would i buyer recommend this vehicle to a friend? No! Or even an enemy-No. I have called Dodge to voice my discouragement with this vehicle and no one seems to care. I have spent more money and have had this vehicle in the shop more than my 1995 Toyota Tercel with 180,000 miles. I hope I can make it home today without having to call a tow truck again, which I had to spend 171.00 on when the power train went out totally in June and of course dodge wouldn't help pay since it was over the warranty period. I have no confidence in this vehicle going on long trips, sad considering it is less than 3 years old.