Upgrade from Media Center 430 to 430N

Hi all. New to this site so I hope I am posting in the right location. I have a 2010 Journey SXT that came with the MyGig Media Center 430 and very much enjoy it, but was wondering if it is possible to swap that model out for the 430N that adds the on-screen Garmin navigation. From what I have read about both units, the only difference seems to be the nav. Anyone know if it's possible to make the switch? Thanks in advance for your help!

RIght - The GPS antenna would be the biggest thing you'd need. I would guess that the actual nav unit would include the maps and everything. I'm not sure if anyone has attempted to change a non nav to a nav system.

Edit: Someone just posted a thread that they are coming:

Edited by Armendegga

the Mygig is the older stereo system and is easily upgraded. make for SURE that you have the proper radio. they come in high speed and low speed bus. it should plug-n-play same as your non-nav Mygig. what you MAY need is a gps antenna kit. Mopar used to sell one for the wrangler... should be about the same for the journey.

if the Navigation gets its signal from the same antenna as the satelite radio, you wont have to change anything. IF.......

wouldnt mind having a mygig for my wrangler.... but i'd dirt-broke. :(

Edited by b1pig