TPMS Sensors - 2011 Journey

Armendegga

For any of you that have purchased additional ones, or had to replace one... What is the actual part number... I have been able to find 2 possible parts, and I can't find out which one is the correct one. The ones I have been able to find are:

68078768AA and 56029398AA

Any help would be appreciated on which of these are correct.

For any of you that have purchased additional ones, or had to replace one... What is the actual part number... I have been able to find 2 possible parts, and I can't find out which one is the correct one. The ones I have been able to find are:

68078768AA and 56029398AA

Any help would be appreciated on which of these are correct.

The first part is a complete kit and the second part is the sensor only. So if you're replacing a sensor, you probably don't need the whole kit. If you need to install sensors on a spare set of wheels, you probably need the kit.

68078768AA - SENSOR KIT, Tire Pressure (Includes: Sensor, Nut and I-Sheet)

56029398AA - SENSOR, Tire Pressure

That's what I was thinking. When looking at each of these separately, the Kit is with a metal valve, etc, and the sensor is with a rubber stem. Looking at my Journey, my valve stems are all rubber.

EDIT:

So it appears they changed which model they used at some point...

I called 3 different Dodge dealerships. 1 of them gave me the part number of 68078768AA... The other 2 asked for the last 8 of my VIN, and gave me 56029398AA/AB.

Probably an easy way to see which one you have is to check the valve stem. If they are rubber, it should be the 56029398AA/AB

Edited by Armendegga