Uconnect Touch 8.4 CD/DVD/MP3

Hi Everyone,

On Saturday I traded in my 2007 Dodge 1500 Ram Mega Cab- Laramie for a new 2011 Dodge Journey Crew AWD in Mango! LOVE IT!!

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT IT CAME WITH IS:

Customer Preferred Pakage 28M

Driver Convenience Group

Universal Garage Door Opener

ParkSense Rear Park Assist System

ParkView Rear Back up Camera

Heated Front Seats

19" X 7.0" Aluminum Chrome-Clad Wheels

It came with a Uconnect Touch 8.4 CD/DVD/MP3, but I really wanted the navigation one (Uconnect Touch 8.4N CD/DVD/MP3/NAV). Can mine turn into the 8.4N by adding a disk or software for the navigation or do I have to replace the whole thing.. Any help on this would be very much appreciated. Also if you can tell me where I have to go to either buy or replace my current unit.

Also I read something about LOCKPICK?? I would like to be able for my passengers to watch a dvd while I am driving, any help on this would be great!

If you can give me any tips or information on anything about the Journey I really would appreciate also!!

The lockpick is available here for $209. http://www.coastaletech.com/LOCKPICKC8R.htm

There is no update to change the 8.4 into an 8.4N as it doens't have the navigation equipment or maps.

Thank you for the information Armendegga!! Do you know how I can go about changing my 8.4 for a 8.4N? Pricing?

Any help is much appreciated!

I dont know about the 8.4 turning it into the navigation. The lockpick will definitely make it so your pasengers can watch dvds. It costs like 300 bucks and yopu will have to take the dash apart and wire into the existing harness i believe.

Thanks Derekmclain9 , I appreciate you taking the time to post a reply to me!

Also I read something about LOCKPICK?? I would like to be able for my passengers to watch a dvd while I am driving, any help on this would be great!

I'm getting my LockPick next weekend (16/17)-- I'll post some impressions once I've had a chance to play with it!