Crew package have a hard drive?

***PLS DELETE THIS THREAD...POSTED IN WRONG FORUM***

Hi all,

Possibly a new owner of a 2011 Dodge Journey Crew here in Toronto, Canada. I wanted to inquire and see if anyone can confirm if the CREW model has a hard drive built in to the 8.4 touch screen model? If so, does anyone know the capacity?

I was told by the salesman about this, but couldn't really tell given we didn't explore the feature too much. I was then told that we could watch movies on this screen, only in park though. Can anyone confirm this that if I was to upload a video file, avi, mp4, or even a DVD, it will play?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by humansoul

• 3 weeks later...

***PLS DELETE THIS THREAD...POSTED IN WRONG FORUM***

Hi all,

Possibly a new owner of a 2011 Dodge Journey Crew here in Toronto, Canada. I wanted to inquire and see if anyone can confirm if the CREW model has a hard drive built in to the 8.4 touch screen model? If so, does anyone know the capacity?

I was told by the salesman about this, but couldn't really tell given we didn't explore the feature too much. I was then told that we could watch movies on this screen, only in park though. Can anyone confirm this that if I was to upload a video file, avi, mp4, or even a DVD, it will play?

Thanks in advance!

They told me the same thing, but this used to be available in prior models, but discontinued for 2011. Quite the shock when I was looking for it and I didn't see a hard-drive in the Sources!!

You can watch DVDs no problem as long as you're in park