2010 Journey nightmare

I purchased my 2010 Journey new last year and one HUGE problem is the BRAKES. WIth 11,000 miles and since May 26th my car has been in the shop. As of today my car is still is not fixed. Started off with the bad vibration while driving and braking. Took car in and found out brakes and rotors were shot on both back and front. After getting in car from those being replaced, the brake pedal went to the floorboard. They kept the car to "bleed" the brakes. That didn't work. They replaced the master cylinder, that didn't work, now they are waiting on a brake line to replace those and the calipers. They have all the parts but one. I was told the part (brake line) would be in today June, 10, well, now I am being told they are on backorder and will not be in until 24th of June. Has anyone else experienced the pedal going to the floor board? As of June 24 my car will have been there at the dealership for 30 days. Very very frustrating.

I wanted to add if you have good service folks, it doesn't make not having your car any better, but it does make it more tolerable. To this point they have been working on trying to figure out what the heck is going on with it and getting it corrected. I was hoping someone out there has been through it and could give some insight as to what the solution is. I hope that we can find it and help others who may also go through it in the future. I love my Journey and just want it back.

Edited by bluejelli