ParkView® Rear Back-up Camera

Hard Disc Drive

You're looking for the Rear Seat Video Group, which has

6 Infinity® Premium Speakers with Subwoofer

368-Watt Amplifier

2nd-Row Overhead 8" Video Screen

Video Remote Control

Wireless Headphones (IR)

You'll notice that there is some overlap between the options (Audio Amplifier and Upgraded speakers). When you get the EGII, the RSVG is reduced by about $370 (US). Not sure if the list of items is the same on the R/T, but basically, the Entertainment Group II includes the fnacy sound system with NAV, and the Rear Seat Video Group includes the upgraded audio and the DVD screen. Also note that most of Entertainment Group II (MyGIG *without* NAV, UConnect, ParkView Camera) is also included in the Safe and Sound package.

On the SXT, Entertainment Group II includes:

Automatically-Dimming Rearview Mirror w/ Microphone

368-Watt Amplifier

Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls

MyGIG® Multimedia System w/GPS Navigation

UConnect® Hands-Free Communication

SIRIUS Traffic with 1-Year Service

Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel

ParkView® Rear Back-up Camera

Hard Disc Drive

You're looking for the Rear Seat Video Group, which has

368-Watt Amplifier

2nd-Row Overhead 8" Video Screen

Video Remote Control

Wireless Headphones (IR)

You'll notice that there is some overlap between the options (Audio Amplifier and Upgraded speakers). When you get the EGII, the RSVG is reduced by about $370 (US). Not sure if the list of items is the same on the R/T, but basically, the Entertainment Group II includes the fnacy sound system with NAV, and the Rear Seat Video Group includes the upgraded audio and the DVD screen. Also note that most of Entertainment Group II (MyGIG *without* NAV, UConnect, ParkView Camera) is also included in the Safe and Sound package.

well said Nicetrip

this is why we loaded up the SXT AWD the Entertainment group #2 is 2500 up here but it also included parts of other options so the 2500 is alot less. The 2500 is for the complete group not just the nav system.

Rob

well said Nicetrip

this is why we loaded up the SXT AWD the Entertainment group #2 is 2500 up here but it also included parts of other options so the 2500 is alot less. The 2500 is for the complete group not just the nav system.

Rob

Its a strange pricing scheme, if you dont get the entertainment 2 package some of the other options go up (conv 2, rear video) so in the end thats what I ordered. Im not taking my order as I found the same Journey on the lot without Entertainment 2 but every other feature plus the sunroof, I thought it should of been cheaper but in the end it was just over 400 more, so the cost of the navigation alone is about 600 bux. (1000 for the sunroof subtract 400)

3 more days until I take delivery!

Its a strange pricing scheme, if you dont get the entertainment 2 package some of the other options go up (conv 2, rear video) so in the end thats what I ordered. Im not taking my order as I found the same Journey on the lot without Entertainment 2 but every other feature plus the sunroof, I thought it should of been cheaper but in the end it was just over 400 more, so the cost of the navigation alone is about 600 bux. (1000 for the sunroof subtract 400)

3 more days until I take delivery!

Thanks for the responses everyone....I decided to get one off the lot since the one I ordered would only be here in Sept. and we have a big trip to Nova Scotia planned in August. Didn't get the video 1 and MyGig(which I really wanted)...but I got the premium convenienve group, convenience group and the dealer threw in some aftermarket dual DVD players...so I guess I will just have to bring my IPOD with me for the next couple years!

Thanks for the responses everyone....I decided to get one off the lot since the one I ordered would only be here in Sept. and we have a big trip to Nova Scotia planned in August. Didn't get the video 1 and MyGig(which I really wanted)...but I got the premium convenienve group, convenience group and the dealer threw in some aftermarket dual DVD players...so I guess I will just have to bring my IPOD with me for the next couple years!

I believe that even the stock radio is a 6-disc changer that plays both DVD's and MP3's, which means you can load up around 28GB of mp3's (4.7GBx6) on DVDs, and have a few days worth of music in the jukebox, even without the hard drive.

• 1 year later...