Uconnect Ipod Option

I have a 2011 R/T with the 8.4N Uconnect touch screen. When I am using my Ipod there is no option to play the folders from my Ipod. Also I have noticed that when I am using my Ipod, then turn the car off for awhile then start it back up the last song that was playing starts from the beginning...seems weird to me, I have never had a vehicle that did this. Has anyone else had these "problems" or have heard of it??

Yeah my wifes ipod does the exact same thing. My ipod doesnt even work because its too old. I dont lknow why you can play playlists.

We called the Chrysler customer help number and are supposed to be getting a call back....will let you know if we find anything out...

DJ11, definitely post back with what they say. It's been widely reported that there currently is no way to select a playlist. You can only select Artist/Album/Song.

I have noticed the issue that they song will play from the beginning as well, and if you're on shuffle, it will revert back to the beginning and replay the songs in the exact same order.

DJ11, definitely post back with what they say. It's been widely reported that there currently is no way to select a playlist. You can only select Artist/Album/Song.

I have noticed the issue that they song will play from the beginning as well, and if you're on shuffle, it will revert back to the beginning and replay the songs in the exact same order.

Ya that happens to my wife's 3rd Gen Nano. My 2nd gen Ipod Touch the shuffle feature turns on off at random, really pisses me off at times lol. Would love for a fix to come out for all the ipod issues.

I have noticed the same thing about it starting a song from the beginning...it gets annoying! LOL

Chrysler had no answers for us about there not being a folder or playlist for the ipod...my only hope now is that they come out with some sort of software upgrade to fix it. So far no other issues!

I find this really annoying on long drives... I get about 100 songs into the playlist and stop to use the bathroom or something, and come back in, and it starts from the beginning of the song it left off at, and then starts the shuffle from the very beginning order again, so I have to skip through 100 songs (or wherever I left off at) to get back to where I was.

I am hoping for a software update as well on this. I imagine this will be pretty low on their priority list.