Just bought a 2011 Journey Crew:)

mgenn

Hello,

I am new to the forum and don't even have my car yet but am so very excited to get it. I just bought a black 2011 Journey Crew with 7 seats. This is my first Dodge vehicle (usually a gm girl) and I just love everything I have seen about it so far (while test driving). Did I mention I can't wait to get it? lol.

Does anyone happen to know which package is required to be purchased to get the flashlight in the back and the booster seats? I am not sure if my car will have them or not. I hope so but can't seem to find the answer anywhere for the Canadian version of the Crew as I believe it is different then the US version. I will know soon enough when I get to pick my car up but as I mentioned.....I can't wait:)

Thanks,

Melissa

Welcome!

I picked up my White 2011 Crew on March 1st from Paul Willison Chrysler in Scarborough.

I have the Flexible Seating Group and the Navigation and Sound Group I.

The booster seats are a standalone option at $200. Not sure you can add them after the fact.

Will have to check my window sticker when I get home but I think the flashlight comes standard on the Crew model. Will update this post later today with the correct info on this.

Welcome!

I picked up my White 2011 Crew on March 1st from Paul Willison Chrysler in Scarborough.

I have the Flexible Seating Group and the Navigation and Sound Group I.

The booster seats are a standalone option at $200. Not sure you can add them after the fact.

Will have to check my window sticker when I get home but I think the flashlight comes standard on the Crew model. Will update this post later today with the correct info on this.

It looks like Chrysler updated there website today. It still doesn't show the Crew model but it now lets you add navigation to the SXT. I think the flashlight comes with the navigation package which I don't have. It would have been a nice little feature but oh well, lol. Thanks for your response.