Engine Cradle bolts loose?

Drdan524

We have a big problem with our 2010 Journey AWD. After driving at around 40mph or faster, if you come to a stop quickly, like a light changes or somebody stops short in front of you, once your at the complete stop the car makes a loud thud and lurches forward like we have been rear-ended by a truck. Anybody have this problem?

When we took it in for this problem the first time, they said the engine cradle bolts were loose. So they tightened them and they said the problem was fixed. A month later same problem so I take it back to the dealer. They now said they can find a problem so I take it to another dealer. The 2nd dealer said they had no idea what it was and there was nothing they could do. So now it's doing it bad again and I have to call the dealer again. Just looking for anybody else that has had this problem to get some background info. I would take it to a 3rd dealership but the next closest one is a half hour away in the opposite direction we travel.

Thanks in advance,

Dan