SW MB 2011 R/T AWD

Outback

Hi, we have had our 2011 Blackberry R/T AWD for just about 2 weeks now and love it! It's the full load and kid friendly w/ the integral booster seats for our 5 y/o. I drive a Peterbilt by day and a Jeep on my off hours, but this car (the wife's) is one nice unit to drive. The R/T performance package and AWD really impress me. This thing is tight and accurate and will put you to 150kmh so fast and smooth you won't won't realise it till your seeing rear traffic dissapear in your mirrors. I gotta say, this is like driving a station wagon sports car. I just wonder if or when any body and trim packages will start coming out to dress these things up. A rallye package would be a nice addition for a car that brings life back into driving a family car.

Cheers,

Dunc and Kim

SW Manitoba

Edited by Outback

Hi, we have had our 2011 Blackberry R/T AWD for just about 2 weeks now and love it! It's the full load and kid friendly w/ the integral booster seats for our 5 y/o. I drive a Peterbilt by day and a Jeep on my off hours, but this car (the wife's) is one nice unit to drive. The R/T performance package and AWD really impress me. This thing is tight and accurate and will put you to 150kmh so fast and smooth you won't won't realise it till your seeing rear traffic dissapear in your mirrors. I gotta say, this is like driving a station wagon sports car. I just wonder if or when any body and trim packages will start coming out to dress these things up. A rallye package would be a nice addition for a car that brings life back into driving a family car.

Cheers,

Dunc and Kim

SW Manitoba

wow, nice first post, really makes me even more excited to get our journey in. it's supposed to be shipped 4/4 but i can't wait any longer. :banghead::censored: