Decals

Hello all, new to the forums, and figured this would make a good first post.

Looking at adding some decals to the journey to kinda make it look a little different then all the others.

I attached 3 photo's at what i'm looking at doing. To note i got the blue 2010 sxt, so i'd be going with silver metallic decals instead of the colors shown.

Just wondering if anyones done anything like this to there's and how it turned out?

Thanks

post-3012-073994900 1301679534_thumb.jpg

post-3012-079386000 1301679545_thumb.jpg

post-3012-029493100 1301679553_thumb.jpg

Where i work at we design decals for Chrysler and GM on alot of the aftermarket vehicles. So I talked with the person that does them, and he said he'd most likely be able to cut them out.

The material they use is made to withstand the elements, i can't remember the name, but 3M is what is usually used, and the stuff that i'll be using is alot better.

i'm thinking of just going total silver, but have sort of like a boarder cut out around the outside, so the blue from the car would show through, so i would be silver, then blue from the car, then a small silver boarder.

Might not look to bad that way.