One month in.....

journeyb

Everyone,

So one month into the Journey experience, RT AWD model, so far the units been great. Stock tires had no issues with the dump of snow we had for a week straight in Calgary and the frigid temps, purred right along. Remote store....love it! Only concern is large difference in fuel eco from hiway to city. Trip from Edmonton to Calgary 8-9L per 100K, often below 8; in town its been around 16L/per 100k. What are everyone elses real life MPG been like, granted only 2800 KM so still breaking it in.

Otherwise been a great suv.

Pretty much the same fuel story here, though our town driving is around 19. It's a lot of stop and start driving, with nothing over a two or three minute drive away so that really hurts the fuel economy - plus my wife has a weakness for command start heating the vehicle...

We've had ours over a year now and the only problem was a power steering hose blew in the start of the cold weather. My wife didn't notice until she was out of town and stopped to call me. Roadside assistance towed it to the dealer and it was fixed the next day.