Journey Number 2 in Canada

From Chrysler Canada News Web Site;

"Two months after hitting the showroom floor, the Dodge Journey is making a name for itself in the Canadian marketplace as the second-highest-selling crossover out of 22 different competitive offerings. Before the launch of an active marketing campaign, which begins in May, sales of the value priced, seven-passenger crossover reached 945 units in April."

This is what appeared on the Site and I have no idea which crossover is number 1 or number 3, etc.

Keith

From Chrysler Canada News Web Site;

"Two months after hitting the showroom floor, the Dodge Journey is making a name for itself in the Canadian marketplace as the second-highest-selling crossover out of 22 different competitive offerings. Before the launch of an active marketing campaign, which begins in May, sales of the value priced, seven-passenger crossover reached 945 units in April."

This is what appeared on the Site and I have no idea which crossover is number 1 or number 3, etc.

Keith

iteresting I guess we are #945 and still waiting :hysterical:

Hey Keith, just seen your signiture but the train ran out of water I think (old steamer chugging reeeeeeeeeeeeeealy slow") hey :hysterical:

Rob