Fuel Consumption

Peter de Bruin

Just did the first 1500km with my DJ. Very pleased but noticed the huge difference in fuel consumption when driving in the city or on the highway. Of course it is logical it differs but with my previous cars I never experienced a difference to this large?

Furthermore there have been several publications over the last weeks saying Dodge will retrieve from the European market, which might be a concern from a continuity of service perspective.

3 yrs ago Dodge Europe & UK started with Caliber, Nitro, Avenger & Journey---Now only Journey is left in UK. The rest were deleted from the catalogue due to poor sales, this due to Unknown brand outside UK, too expensive, poor build quality , not enough dealers & poor adverising. The journey may get deleted , who knows . This would just leave Jeep & Chrysler in Europe. However with FIAT now at the Helm this is unlikely. So we can look out for new Dodge models with FIAT influence...hopefully!!