Rear rubber mats - anything better than the OEM ones?

oneframe

I want to buy a rubber mat for the rear cargo part. I went to my local Dodge dealer and the only OEM mats they have are the rubber ones that was made specifically for models without third row seats. I have the third row seat option and I want a rubber mat that can either only cover the small portion when the seats are up or a a folding rubber mat.

Anyone seen something good for their Journey?

Thanks in advance.

I want to buy a rubber mat for the rear cargo part. I went to my local Dodge dealer and the only OEM mats they have are the rubber ones that was made specifically for models without third row seats. I have the third row seat option and I want a rubber mat that can either only cover the small portion when the seats are up or a a folding rubber mat.

Anyone seen something good for their Journey?

Thanks in advance.

nothing.. like the Tonneau for 3rd row stowed

I saw in another thread that there was a Tonneau cover previously supplied (not anymore) for vehicles with the 3rd row seating option. The problem is that it's just a weird small flap that goes onto those grocery bag hooks. It's obviously only useful if the 3rd row seat is up because it obviously only covers that small portion. I was considering ordering one from the dealer, but I don't have the 3rd row seat up at all and will only use it when guests are in town. Otherwise, it's 99.99% down. So I guess for me it's useless.

With that in mind, I sucked it up and got the stupid Dodge rubber-like cargo liner. In Canada, the dealer was selling it for $86 plus tax. They had a list price of $110. Wow. My problem is where to stow it if I need to use the 3rd row seats. Oh, well.