Hi fron Cheltenham

mooseuk

Hi there , I'm Brockworth , just down the road. Considering a Journey . Already had a Caliber, Patriot & now Avenger. Had a Journey loaner car for 3 days & loved it. Grandson said it was COOL!!

Hi from Hatherley,

Got a 2.0L Diesel version, I was interested in the petrol version but was a bit scared of the potential MPG (or lack of it!). Went for the diesel, 7 seat CRD, couldn't afford the front screen / satnav / u-connect system, although the standard 6 CD changer is more than adequate. Plays DVD's (no screen though so might stick one in one day) and purchased a cable from PC world for 12.99 and can connect any device with a small headphone socket (ipod, phone etc) and play MP3's through the in car system - sounds great.

The dodge is very versatile with the 7 seat combo and options for seats in/up / down/ upright / reclined etc. Its a great looking vehicle. I did a lot of research against other MPV's and found this one to be the best regarding the amount of standard kit, windows, stereo, safety features, cruise control etc.

Now the MPG is stated as around 40mpg (combined) and I would say that its possible to get near that on a run if you drive carefully, not sure what it is around town but to be honest I haven't really taken that much notice as I like the vehicle so much !!

Mine is great, looks smart in Black and the kids love it, plenty of space, we can get the four of us (our family) in comfort, plenty of space in the back for shopping etc with out worrying about the space for the passangers and get the inlaws in also if we all want to go out for the day. All in all a great versatile vehicle, I would recommend it.

Let me know if you decide to get one !

regards

Martin